Around Home

I realise I have not blogged for a while. Probably this is because we have been doing a bit less, maybe that means we have settled in.

Most Fridays, after happy hour if its on we end up with Tess whom we appeared to have adopted.



I have been working from home for this last month and that takes up my time. Here is my office.


I have managed to find some people to play tennis with on a Sunday night which is great. I have been getting coached as well. My new coach is called Boris and he actually coaches as opposed to my previously one who just hit many balls to me till I collapsed. Unfortunately he is not a tall red-headed German.

The house opposite and another a few down the road are construction sites and our little lane is full of workers, their motorbikes and of course cats. There are many more workers on these little sites than there would be at home, and not much OH&S awareness.




We continue to walk the streets. Heres a few more photos of the streets round home.








Comments