OMG No Internet!


So far our biggest issue has been having no internet.  Yep first world issue I know, but a real one when in a new country where you don’t speak the language and you have lots to arrange and don’t even yet have a phone.
The Internet comes with the cable TV which was installed before we arrived. We have had a series of men come through look at the modem say “belum” and go away again. I suspect it is something to do with the snarls of cables on overladen poles that seem to make up the infrastructure here. Catherine now has a phone and she doles us out some internet occasionally, but the new SIM did not work in Kens phone so we probably have to buy him another phone.

As I have posted this blog, out internet woes are over.

Comments

  1. Shame, sorry Ken I know how attached you were to your old phone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He still uses it at home through wifi, I am getting him the cheapest I can buy so he can hot spot to his old phone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment