Evening Walk

I like to do an evening walk around 5 as it starts to cool down. As I once again did my back earlier this week, this is my exercise for the moment.

This evening Alison and I left the Patra Jasa residential area where we are well treted.


We walked out and along the Jakarta Inner Ring Road, which is a bit like walking along the Tuggeranong Parkway, but not as pleasant. It is interesting though.

We found an area where many people were flying small kites in the evening breeze. Lots of people get out in the evenings.

Went past a convention centre where a wedding was happening. Weddings here always have a collection ( sometime 10 or more ) of these large floral cards.

Of course we were fairly sweaty by the time we got back, but  luckily we have a pool to cool off in.

Comments