Colourful Kampung

Catherine and I went on a photo walk with Melbourne the Photographer into a local Kampung ( village ) nearby us in the middle of Jakarta. We missed the first Kampung we were meant to go to as I totally misread multiple messages telling the correct day. I blame this on currently working two jobs and about 60 hours a week so being a bit brain frazzled.

It was good going with a group as I took lots of photos I has been dying to take but was too embarrassed to. Half these are Catherine's shots and half mine.



Lots of the walls have murals

The residents were quite relaxed about us.

The streets are quite narrow so have to keep ducking out the way of motorbikes and vendor carts



Looks good if you dont look too closely at the drains they are standing over.











These blokes were quite keen to have their photos taken.


Comments